Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I see Julie needs to change my page? Hee hee... I am going to post some photos later of the job as it looks almost complete... at least on the outside. We have 3 buildings occupied and two more filled when it is finished. WOW!
And Jasmine is going to have puppies again and for the last time. will post those when she has them TTFN

3 comments:

mamaseversike said...

I followed you from Joshua's cute blog..(pretty song, by the way, the "think of me" one) I think of you often, and hope all is going well. :) me

Candy Jane said...

Hey, stranger!!! Hello, from Wisconsin - we were almost neighbors when you were in Minn :)
here's my email: staufferbirds@yahoo.com
and one of my blogs:
http://staufferbirds.blogspot.com/
If you have time to do a bit of reading, it will catch you up on my life the past couple years. I live about a mile from Carrie and her 5 boys. Pat came out for a week in June, with his daughter Elyse (11). I get back to the NW about once a year, usually Jan - April at my mom's down by Tillamook, OR. I'm doing OK, had a bout of colon cancer last yr but fine now. Drop me a note when you have time!!!
miss you guys - love ya!
Candy

McPherson family said...

Hey Mom, I think it is time for you to update this huh?
Love you,
Julie