Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Puppies left the next (Boo Hooooo)

This is the last week my babies are here with us and it is sooo sad... When Sparky left I felt like my heart was torn. I can't believe I got so attached to these puppies. They really are so dang cute!!! I miss their puppy breath and their kisses.... Fortunately Kiah lives upstairs and I usually see her every day. That helps , altho she is almost twice as big as sparks was ... His new family named him CLEETUS. But he loves it there and they spoil him rotten. (Im glad). All of the puppies have gone to super homes this time, and I can really tell they are loved.









Sparky is loving this bone.... They all had a good time chewing on their first bone. Some looked almost bigger then them. Sorry you have to suffer with me I really miss them and think they are sooo precious and cute, cute, cute. I guess it is because my younger grandbabies are so far away and I need snuggles from them...



This is Kiah on the right with her new brother Biscut... They get along soo good, He is very protective of her. Here is a better one of her face below, Isn't she cute?



Left is Samwise... Powerful fighter... and sooo sweet




And over to the Right is Teddy gettin all into his food. I wish I would have had my camera when I first saw him ... it was sooo hysterical. He had his nose buried into the dish and had all fours into the dish and I said Teddy what are you doing, he looked up and his whole face was covered in dry food bits... and he just looked at me and stuck his nose back in the food so this was as good a shot as I could get... Oh and he was also digging thats why it is all over the place... I couldnt get upset , he was so dang cute. Jasmine is back to her same old self. This shot is a few days after the puppies were gone, and she still had milk... she suffered for a while as she wouldn't quit nursing.


Now she is totaly back to normal and acts like her old fun self. AAHHH she says.... And life is good again.









1 comment:

McPherson family said...

Cute puppies! I especially love the one of Teddy in the dog food. That cracked me up!!! You miss them huh? Well maybe you'll have to do it again. It's like having new grandkids a little huh? Miss you! Haven't talked in a couple of days!!!!!